Sunday, October 4, 2015

Shannon Bramlington is Miss Azul 2015

On September 27th at 1PM SLT the crowing of Miss Azul 2015 took place. Regal would like to take this time and say congratulation to all the amazing contestants! Especially our very own Princess Shannon Bramlington, who has won the title of Miss Azul 2015.


Shannon says, "Miss AZUL was the only competition I've ever trained for. I've waited 4 years for this day. The AZUL Brand means that much to me. I didn't make this journey for myself. I did it for Mami, to honor my Dad, and for the AZUL Brand. Through the marketing, shows, and presentations, my integrity, character, and work ethic was what I did my best to give to AZUL. These are some of the qualities I hope will make me your Miss AZUL. My sincere gratitude to the judges, Mami Jewell, my mentor Eibhline, and to my Husband Blake. Thank you all!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment